A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Engelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Engelstein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Engelstein, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Engelstein graduated from Universitat Wien.
Dr. Engelstein has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Engelstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erica Engelstein practice?
Dr. Erica Engelstein practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.