A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Eugster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Eugster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Eugster, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Fibrous Dysplasia of Bone
- Growth Disorders
- Turner Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Eugster graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Eugster has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Parkview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eugster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erica A. Eugster practice?
Dr. Erica Eugster practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Wayne, IN and Bloomington, IN.
See Indianapolis Endocrinologists.