A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica German:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. German
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. German Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica German, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. German graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. German has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Kate German MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Erica K. German practice?
- Dr. Erica German has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erica German practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.