A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Goldstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Addison Gilbert Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erica N. Goldstein practice?
Dr. Erica Goldstein practices Pediatrics near Beverly, MA.
See Beverly Pediatricians.