A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Goode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Goode is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Goode, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goode graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Goode has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goode accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erica T. Goode practice?
Dr. Erica Goode practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.