A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Goode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Goode is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Goode, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goode graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Goode has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Goode MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erica Goode practice?
- Dr. Erica Goode has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erica Goode practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.