A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Goorevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Goorevich, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goorevich graduated from G Washington Univ Sch Med & Hlth Sci.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Charlotte Goorevich MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Erica C. Goorevich practice?
- Dr. Erica Goorevich has 1 office location.
Dr. Erica Goorevich practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.