A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Griffin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Griffin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Griffin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marquette General Health System
- Marquette General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Griffin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erica Griffin practice?
- Dr. Erica Griffin has 1 office location.
Dr. Erica Griffin practices Family Medicine near Marquette, MI.
See Marquette Primary Care Doctors.