A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lambert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica H Lambert MD is a female Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Erica H. Lambert practice?
- Dr. Erica Lambert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Erica Lambert practices Surgery and Urology near Southington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Unionville, CT and Philadelphia, PA.
See Southington Surgeons and Southington Urologists.