A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Hartl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Hartl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Hartl, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartl graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Hartl has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Hartl MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erica Hartl practice?
- Dr. Erica Hartl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erica Hartl practices Family Medicine near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Primary Care Doctors.