A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Kesselman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesselman graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kesselman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Day Kimball Hospital
- Day Kimball Hospital, Putnam CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kesselman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Erica Kesselman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erica J. Kesselman practice?
Dr. Erica Kesselman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Putnam, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Dayville, CT and Plainfield, CT.
See Putnam Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ericka Kesselman, Dr. Erika Kesselman