A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Kesselman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Kesselman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Kesselman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesselman graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Kesselman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Day Kimball Hospital
- Day Kimball Hospital, Putnam CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica J Kesselman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Erica J. Kesselman practice?
- Dr. Erica Kesselman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erica Kesselman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dayville, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Plainfield, CT and Putnam, CT.
See Dayville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.