A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Frank is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Frank, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Frank has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Frank MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erica Frank practice?
- Dr. Erica Frank has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erica Frank practices Internal Medicine near Needham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA.
See Needham Internists.