A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Frank is Excellent. Dr. Frank has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Frank, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Frank has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Needham
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frank accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Erica Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erica L. Frank practice?
Dr. Erica Frank practices Internal Medicine near Needham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA.
See Needham Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Erika Frank, Dr. Ericka Frank