Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Jun 3rd, 2016

She is out there just to make money. I do not recommend her.

Apr 24th, 2016

Best Lyme doctor.

She is MY cup of tea... show details She is MY cup of tea...
Feb 27th, 2016

I know nothing about Dr. Lehman's knowledge pertinent to eye care, but I am a patient of hers due to my diagnosis of Lyme Disease. The strain I have been infected with is not acknowledged by the FDA or CDC, and she is one of the few doctors willing to treat me. A lot of things are holistic, and she really keeps up with you throughout treatment. When I email her a new symptom, there she is calling me an hour later to figure out how to make it better. She's extremely intelligent. Her assistant Jose is a nice man. Although they operate in a doctors office that is completely unrelated to hers, it's really not too bad. The facility is getting redone, but is already OK. Sometimes her assistant is hard to get ahold of. But trust me, it's worth it to be patient. This is a two person team, helping Lord knows how many people recover from Lyme Disease. They work their butts off, and it shows. I feel cared for, but most importantly, I feel like my doctor is on my team. Thankful I found her.

Stay Away From This Doctor If You Value Your Eye Sight show details Stay Away From This Doctor If You Value Your Eye Sight
Jan 4th, 2016

Dr Lehman is by far the worst doctor I have ever had the misfortune to be seen by. Her manner is abrupt and dismissive and her veneer of cordiality is paper thin. Her diagnosis to what turned out to be a serious issue was incorrect and her responses to my questions were dismissive and patronizing. Her staff is quite rude as well and no one in that office will take any time to help you beyond booking you and billing you. Stay away if you value your eyes.

WOW IT IS WEIRD !!!!!!! show details WOW IT IS WEIRD !!!!!!!
Nov 11th, 2015

Left a 10 message on voice mail to the doctoe assistant, and never got a call back. I cannot understand how a serious doctor can runs medical clinic when no one answer the phone ever.

MD show details MD
by Murray on Jun 2nd, 2015

outstanding Dr., well versed in Lyme Dz treatments

Short staffed show details Short staffed
by Karey A on Nov 19th, 2014

Left a message with the so called assistant, and never got a call back.

Thank you Dr. Lehman show details Thank you Dr. Lehman
Feb 25th, 2012

Very impressed with Dr Lehman's Skill and bedside manor!