A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Liebelt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Liebelt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Medical Toxicology, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Lead Poisoning
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebelt graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Liebelt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Children's Hospital of Alabama
- Uab Highlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Lynn Liebelt MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Medical Toxicology, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erica L. Liebelt practice?
- Dr. Erica Liebelt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Erica Liebelt practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Medical Toxicology, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA.
See Birmingham Pediatricians and Birmingham Emergency Physicians.