Dr. Erica Grazioli Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Erica Grazioli?

Bad Experience

Posted on October 8th, 2015

Terrible bed side manner and Condescending. With a disease like MS you need a doctor willing to talk to you about new symptoms and progression. She basically told me to get used to it .

Posted on September 19th, 2015

I felt that this Dr. didn't want to be bothered by me as a patient. Her bedside manner was awful. I had concerns about a sudden affliction that caused me a short hospital stay. When I went to her office for a follow up I was pretty much "not" listened to. Had to ask the same questions over and over and she basically told me that I need to stop asking, as she couldn't answer because she was not the doctor that saw me during my hospitalization. She refused to look in the notes from the resident doctor from when I was hospitalized and pushed for me to stay on a medication for a condition that was not recognized in my testing while in the hospital. I have since switched to another Dr. who was appalled at my treatment and follow up. He has taken me off of the medication that this office put me on....(due to interaction with a current med that I had been taking & the fact that it was un-needed). I feel so much better and will NEVER go back to her or recommend her to anyone.

Poor communications

Posted on July 16th, 2015

Saw her for a hospital stay follow up. Couldn't answer any questions about my stay or medications that her colleagues had started me on. Indicated that "she" didn't personally see me, so she didn't know. In a group practice you should have access to other doctor or mid-level providers dictations.

Multiple Sclerosis

Posted on June 27th, 2015

When I was first diagnosed with MS. My PCP referred me to her. Not knowing anything about my condition I went. After a hour I still hardly knew anything. I saw her and her staff for about 3 years. When I would call them for help. I would get a answer that I didn't know what was happening. So while waiting for Medicare. I haven't seen her. I am NOT planning on going back as I always got the feeling that I was more like a paycheck rather a person. Her staff was as indifferent as she is. I would not recommend going to her.

Posted on July 26th, 2009

Dr. Grazioli is a very caring neurologist. I would recomend her to anyone who needs a neurologist.

Dr. Grazioli

Posted on May 15th, 2009

Dr. Grazioli has been great to me. She has been my Neurologist for the last year and a half.

Posted on May 7th, 2009

I went to an appointment with my mother who is a patient of Dr. Grazioli's. She was very condescending in her communication with my mother. Being a nurse I understand the importance of "bedside manner," and Dr. Grazioli certainly did not seem to excel in this area. The even scarier part was that my mother said she had even more attitude in previous appointments!

Great Doctor!

Posted on February 23rd, 2009

I highly recommend her! She was thoughful, caring, understanding, and very knowlegable. She asked me several times if I had any other questions. I could tell she had passion and desire to help me, not just collect a paycheck from my insurance company.

Posted on April 18th, 2016