A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Menina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Menina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Menina, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Menina graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Menina has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Teche Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Duplessis Menina MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Erica D. Menina practice?
- Dr. Erica Menina has 1 office location.
Dr. Erica Menina practices Pediatrics near Morgan City, LA.
See Morgan City Pediatricians.