Urologist, Pediatric Specialist
Video profile

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
May 22nd, 2012

I absolutely love her and her staff. My daughter was in her care for about 5 years. She is just a sweet and caring doctor. Would highly recommend her and the nurses within that clinic.

LOVE HER! show details LOVE HER!
Jul 9th, 2011

Dr. Mercer is just a sweet person. She has always taken all the time we needed during our appointments to explain my son's condition and answer all of our questions in great detail (but in very understandable language). Before, during, and since my son's surgery, I had every confidence that she was taking care of him as if he were her own child. Some complications arose after the surgery and Dr. Mercer was very responsive to our concerns and checked on him often in the following days. I have never been so impressed with a doctor as I have with her. She's just fantastic.

Reassuring show details Reassuring
by April Ray on Feb 23rd, 2011

We discovered our daughters pelvic kidney during utero so we were prepared for it when she was born. We were referred to Dr. Mercer for treatments. She was very patient and easy to talk to. We formed a bond that I have never had with a dr before. She treated my little girl as if she was her own child. The morning of my daughters surgery, there was a tech that came to take my 10months old to the O.R. She was screaming until she went through the dbl doors and then the crying stopped instantly. I later discovered that Dr. Mercer was standing on the other side of the dbl doors and when Chesney saw her, she stopped crying immediately. We were recently released from her practice due to my daughters kidney working properly, and it was a rather sad day..Not because of the kidney, but since we wont be seeing Dr. Mercer anymore. She was like part of our family and she will be missed. We will continue to send her Christmas cards though. She is a wonderful doctor with a beautiful personality.

Excellent show details Excellent
Dec 27th, 2010

She is the one, who took care of my son and she is also taking care of my son after the surgery.

Maja show details Maja
Dec 14th, 2010

Erica is excellent Doctor. She took great care of my son. I highly recommend her, she is wonderful!!!!

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE AT AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR show details EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE AT AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR
Jun 8th, 2009

What a wonderful and caring Doctor. She is exactly what anyone would want for their children when they have a problem and have to go to any type of Dr. and even more so for a urologist.