A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Molitor-Kirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Molitor-Kirsch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Molitor-Kirsch, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Molitor-Kirsch graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Molitor-Kirsch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Mercy Hospital
- Ut Southwestern Med Ctr And Childrens
- Children`s Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Anne Molitor-Kirsch MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erica A. Molitor-Kirsch practice?
- Dr. Erica Molitor-Kirsch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erica Molitor-Kirsch practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Kansas City Pediatricians and Kansas City Critical Care Practitioners.