A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Muller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Muller, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Muller, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Muller graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Muller has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Lee Muller MD is a female Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Erica L. Muller practice?
- Dr. Erica Muller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erica Muller practices Dermatology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Dallas Dermatologists.