Dr. Erica Obryan Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Erica Obryan?

Posted on April 29th, 2015

Very friendly doctor and staff best children doctor I have taken my kids too.

Mom of newborn

Posted on February 14th, 2015

Not a fan. I got "stuck" with her after I forgot to choose a pediatrician when my son was born. She showed up 2 1/2 hours late for my sons tests so he could be released from the hospital. I figured it might have just been a bad day, so I gave her the benefit of the doubt. She told me to come into her office the day after I was released , didn't give me a time, and neglectfully forgot to tell me that her office was closing at noon the next day. Long story short, by the time I showed up, they made me feel like I was inconveniencing them, because my son was the last patient for the day. Not only was he the last patient of the day this day, but he was also the last patient for the next two appointments. And when you're the last patient, they take their sweet time. I've spent over 2 1/2 hours at her office just for a follow up after a circumcision. I've also told her on 3 separate visits that my son is choking in the middle of the night. I was told all three times that it was normal. She also had the nerve to tell me "well if your son isn't breathing and his face is turning red, that's okay because that means oxygen is getting to his head. Just wait it out and see how he can fix the problem himself. If he turns purple, then you want to go to the emergency room." Went to a different doctor for a second opinion, and was immediately told it is not normal and that he has acid reflux and chokes on it in the middle of the night. They gave me all the information I needed to fix this problem. I will not be returning back to this doctor. I shouldn't have to trust a doctor that will only worry about my son when it is a convenience for them. Either she's just one of those "everything will be okay" doctors, or she thinks you're an overreacting first time parent. My son was not okay, and I knew it. She just blew it off.

No Respect For Our Time

Posted on February 11th, 2014

I spent almost two months trying to get my son in for an appointment. Before we came in, I was to fill out an information packet and give information about his previous pediatrician. Two days after first calling the office, I came in to pick up the packet and informed them that we had a religious exemption from vaccines. I dutifully filled out and returned the packet, but the office delayed my son's appointment until they got his old medical records. When they came in two weeks later, the office called and said they wanted to make and appointment for my *daughter*. My son has a very masculine name. Who's records are you looking at? I schedule an appointment for three weeks away, but they call back a few days later and inform me via voicemail they are cancelling the appointment. When I called back, they told me that Dr O'Bryan isn't comfortable that my *daughter* isn't vaccinated. I don't have a daughter. Who's kid are you talking about?? It is one thing to discriminate against a family's religion. I'd like to know upfront whether a physician is bigoted so I can seek another provider. But to string us along for almost two months is unconscionable. I called them the first week of January, but because Erica O'Bryan and her staff wasted our time, my son won't be able to see a pediatrician until March.

The doctor is sweet but the staff makes you not want to go there

Posted on September 9th, 2013

Dr Erica Bryan is a very sweet Dr But I have had a lot of problems with her staff, There constantly getting medications wrong And have a very unpleasant attitude. I am currently thinking about switching pediatricians due to her staff!

Posted on August 24th, 2015