A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Rosenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenbaum
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenbaum graduated from University of Miami .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Michelle Rosenbaum MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Erica M. Rosenbaum practice?
- Dr. Erica Rosenbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erica Rosenbaum practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Rheumatologists.