A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Rosenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenbaum graduated from University of Miami .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Michelle Rosenbaum MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Erica M. Rosenbaum practice?
- Dr. Erica Rosenbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erica Rosenbaum practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Rheumatologists.