A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Scheffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Scheffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scheffer
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scheffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Scheffer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheffer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Scheffer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- DUNN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (As of 7/1/10- St VIncent Dunn Hopsital)
- St. Vincent Dunn Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Dawn Scheffer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erica D. Scheffer practice?
- Dr. Erica Scheffer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Erica Scheffer practices Family Medicine near Hayti, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, IN and Caruthersville, MO.
See Hayti Family Physicians.