A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Schuyler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Schuyler, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuyler graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Schuyler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University Of Michigan Health System
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Ann Schuyler MD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Erica A. Schuyler practice?
- Dr. Erica Schuyler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erica Schuyler practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Enfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Wethersfield, CT and Hartford, CT.
See Enfield Neurologists.