Dr. Erica Song MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 13th, 2016
Exceptional Doctor & Person
When I 1st went to Dr. Song I was at the end of my rope. I had seen 3 other OB/GYN's and had no relief from the pain. Turns out I needed a partial hysterectomy. I had endometrosis, a 8cm fibroid in th middle of my uterus and polycystic ovaries. She not only walked my husband & my self thru the surgery she practically held my hand every step of the way. I have not seen another OB/GYN since. I totally love her, she's smart, caring & very attentive not only to me but my husband as well. Have recommended her to everyone.

November 8th, 2013
Not comforting or willing to listen to patients. Rushes appointments.

August 28th, 2012
Patient for 7 years
I have been going to Dr. Song and Dr. Jhee for about 7 years and I have been very satisfied with their practice. They both have always listened to my concerns and questions, and have taken immediate action when I complained about a pain or physical dysfunction. I like that they take the time to discuss my health, and I don't feel like I am being rushed out the door. However, it is very hard to reschedule appointments, and the office can be cold and dismissive when you call in for a request.

October 31st, 2011
Poor staff unprofessional services AVOID
There are many other OBGYN in the area Please avoid this office. Doctor is very nice but it is such a hassle to make appointment, and never follow up, and they billed for incorrect(higher) amount several times. I had to call my insurance many times it was this office's mistake. Never calls for appointment confirmation, horrible!

April 24th, 2011
Poor diagnostician
Very insensitive and needs improvement in breast exams and knowledge of genetic testing for breast cancer gene. Over tests because she is a poor diagnostician. Immature and arrogant. Very poor bedside manner.

February 3rd, 2011
Great Experience
Dr. Song made me feel very comfortable. She took her time explaining the exam. She asked a lot of questions and made me feel like she genuinely cares about her patients. She never rushed me and answered all of my questions and made sure I understood her explanations. She's a very knowledgable doctor and a nice person! I'm very happy a friend recommended her.

August 4th, 2010
Thorough, efficient, and kind
Dr. Song is very thorough and while visits with her are often quick, it is not because she rushes through the appointment, but simply because she skilled and efficient with what she does. She ALWAYS answers and asks a lot of questions and is never condescending. She is the best gynecologist I could ask for. Her front desk staff is not the greatest, but she is worth it.