Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erica Spatz
Dr. Erica Spatz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with another office in New Haven, CT. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Spatz is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center, Montefiore Medical Center and Montefiore Medical CenterJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div. She speaks English.
Dr. Erica Spatz has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Erica Spatz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. Bonnie Hiatt
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0 mi22
Dr. Gerald Shulman
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0 mi38
Dr. Randy Luciano
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0 mi9