A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Thaler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Thaler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thaler
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Thaler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Thaler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Nose Cancer
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Diseases
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Zenker Diverticulum
Education & Awards
Dr. Thaler graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Thaler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Thaler MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Erica Thaler practice?
- Dr. Erica Thaler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erica Thaler practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.