A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Thaler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Thaler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thaler
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thaler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Thaler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Nose Cancer
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Diseases
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Zenker Diverticulum
Education & Awards
Dr. Thaler graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Thaler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Thaler MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Erica Thaler practice?
- Dr. Erica Thaler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erica Thaler practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.