Dr. Erica Thaler MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Radnor, PA

December 3rd, 2015
Chief
I recently began seeing Dr. Thaler after being referred by my primary doctors due to my condition geeting worse. When i first met her she put me right at ease and explained everything that I needed to know that I was concerned with. She has been very professional and puts me in a comfort level that is important for any patient. We have gone step by step and if surgery is in the future, she is the one I want doping it. Unfortunately insurance complications hold the processes up. I would recommend Dr. Thaler to anyone. Also, her staff are extremely nice and professional and make you feel welcome as soon as you walk in the door.

August 9th, 2015
She's great for surgery, but other than that, you don't see much of her. Her nurse returns all emails and phone calls. Follow-up appointments are done by an ENT resident, not Dr. Thaler, even though you made an appointment with her (you and your insurance company will be billed as if Dr. Thaler took the appointment, though). The residents' quality varies so post-surgical care may not be as good as if she did it herself.

July 30th, 2013
I drove over 2 hours from the Scranton area to see Dr. Thaler. It was worth every mile. She and her entire staff were professional and kind, She communicates well, and you understand that she is very competent though not arrogant. I would refer anyone to her.

June 18th, 2013
Dr. Thaler is extremely professional and personable. She is always prompt and her confidence and talent as a surgeon put you at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Thaler and feel fortunate to have her as my doctor.

March 8th, 2013
Dr. Thaler is so down to earth , that you feel completely at peace. It's great to have such a wonderful person be such a Great surgeon. The only 3.5 star would be the staff processing you after your visit. That's a pretty awesome score 99% !

May 23rd, 2012
Robotic surgeon
Dr. Erica Thaler, is an excellent surgeon, a caring doctor and a driven problem solver.

May 5th, 2010
Great Experience
I had a botch job by a different doctor and was told to call Dr. Kennedy. The wait was way too long and Dr. Thalor was suggested. I made the appointment, she performed the surgery, and I don't think that I could be happier with her overall performance. Dr. Thaler is genuine. She is very personable and caring. She answered all my questions and personally answered any phone calls that I made to her office regarding my condition. I actually rate her as one of the best experiences that I ever had with a doctor. She is tops in my book!

April 7th, 2009
I HAD A SURGERY BY DR. THALER WHICH I DO NOT THINK I REALLY NEEDED. IT HAS LEFT ME WITH AFTEREFFECTS WORSE THAN THE SYMPTOMS. I AM DISAPPOINTED.