A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Traxel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Traxel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Prune Belly Syndrome
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Traxel graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Traxel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Joy Traxel MD is a female Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Erica J. Traxel practice?
- Dr. Erica Traxel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Erica Traxel practices Urology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: O Fallon, MO.
See Saint Louis Urologists.