A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Turner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Turner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erica Turner practice?
Dr. Erica Turner practices Pediatrics near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coatesville, PA and Upper Darby, PA.
See Chester Pediatricians.