Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erica Turner
Dr. Erica Turner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coatesville, PA, with another office in Chester, PA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Turner is affiliated with Crozer Taylor Springfield, Delaware County Memorial Hospital and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. Dr. Turner has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Erica Turner has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Erica Turner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coatesville, PA.
Dr. Marie Brislin
Coatesville, PA 0.01 mi25
Dr. Jennifer Maher
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Coatesville, PA 0.89 mi9
Dr. Jessy John
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Coatesville, PA 2.06 mi26