A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Turner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Turner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Turner MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Erica Turner practice?
- Dr. Erica Turner has 1 office location.
Dr. Erica Turner practices Pediatrics near Chester, PA.
See Chester Pediatricians.