A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Uppstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Uppstrom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uppstrom
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uppstrom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Uppstrom, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Uppstrom graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Uppstrom has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Anderson Hospital
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica L Uppstrom MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Erica L. Uppstrom practice?
- Dr. Erica Uppstrom has 1 office location.
Dr. Erica Uppstrom practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Maryville, IL.
See Maryville Internists and Maryville Cardiologists.