A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Uppstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Uppstrom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uppstrom
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uppstrom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Uppstrom, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Uppstrom graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Uppstrom has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Anderson Hospital
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica L Uppstrom MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Erica L. Uppstrom practice?
- Dr. Erica Uppstrom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erica Uppstrom practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Florissant, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Maryville, IL.
See Florissant Internists and Florissant Cardiologists.