A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Veguilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Veguilla, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Veguilla graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Veguilla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Veguilla MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Erica Veguilla practice?
- Dr. Erica Veguilla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erica Veguilla practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC and Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.