A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Warlick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Warlick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warlick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Warlick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Warlick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Warlick graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Warlick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Warlick MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Erica Warlick practice?
- Dr. Erica Warlick has 1 office location.
Dr. Erica Warlick practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Hematologists, and Minneapolis Oncologists.