A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Warlick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Warlick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Warlick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Warlick graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Warlick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Warlick MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Erica Warlick practice?
- Dr. Erica Warlick has 9 office locations.
Dr. Erica Warlick practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, MN and Princeton, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Hematologists, and Minneapolis Oncologists.