A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Weinstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Weinstein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Weinstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica D Weinstein MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Erica D. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Erica Weinstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erica Weinstein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.