Dr. Erica Young DO Patient Reviews

• Infectious Disease Munster, IN

August 17th, 2011
Little did I know what a blessing I was being given!
Dr. Young is the model of what every healthcare provider should be! When my family and I first met her, we were puzzled that I would be in need of an "Infectious Disease" doctor. She put us quickly at ease. She joked in the ICU that her and I would be "good friends" for the next year. That was nearly 2yrs ago. Since then I have been in great need of her care and at NO time have her nor her office staff ever been anything but caring.Any doctor that will put forth as much time as she has, holds a special place with me. I owe Dr. Young so much! She has a caring voice, a caring touch...and most of all she listens, you are a person with an opinion and a choice about your health. You aren't just another number.Also, if you are lucky enough to go the Valpo office...you'll meet the BEST office staff EVER!

February 28th, 2011
She's a model for healthcare!
I would recommended Dr. Young to anyone. She has from day one had a warm, smiling and caring bedside manner. Each time I see her or need her, either her Office staff or herself are kind and quick in their actions. I have never felt like a number to them. They are amazing...more doctors should take note. I am grateful for finding Dr Young!