A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Zwernemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Zwernemann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Zwernemann, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zwernemann graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Zwernemann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Johnson Zwernemann MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Erica J. Zwernemann practice?
- Dr. Erica Zwernemann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erica Zwernemann practices Pediatrics near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Pediatricians.