A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Zwernemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Zwernemann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Zwernemann, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zwernemann graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Zwernemann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zwernemann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erica J. Zwernemann practice?
Dr. Erica Zwernemann practices Pediatrics near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Pediatricians.