A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Poletto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Poletto has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Poletto MD is a female Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Erica Poletto practice?
- Dr. Erica Poletto has 1 office location.
Dr. Erica Poletto practices Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.