A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Conn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Conn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Conn, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Conn graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Conn has 14 hospital affiliations:
- SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Conn FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Conn practice?
- Dr. Eric Conn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Conn practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, TN and Hixson, TN.
See Chattanooga Internists and Chattanooga Cardiologists.