Dr. Erich Arias MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

April 28th, 2016
Worst medical care ever provided
the man was rude, not prompt. I had an annual physical done with all the bloodwork. I had to make a follow up apt for him to tell me I was average and getting old and was female so I should expect to not be great and will gain weight. I never received copies or access to the results as to do so his office had to send me a portal request which they never did. I changed drs to find out I have a thyroid problem and that it is not that I am just 'getting old and female' do not waste your time or money going to him!

April 26th, 2016
Awful!
I waited 2.5 hours to see this Doctor pass my scheduled time, and he spend about 5 Mins. with me. I asked for some tests, scripts, medical equipment, etc. and also I had some other concerns and he dismissed me like I was a waste of time. When I went to check out the scripts were wrong, 2 missing, missing order for equipment that I needed and other tests. He does not listen or pay attention to what you say to you, so do waster your time with this Doctor.

April 12th, 2016
Horrible and rude Doctor
Most horrible Doctor I've ever seen in my entire life I'm a 3 time lukemia survivor he had he's associate that was still in school try to give my diagnoses and tell me I'm gonna get u ur medication made me sign papers for pain narcotics and said I don't do pain management after he's Givin them to me before and now I'm in pain and he refuses to help me after not even a minute of seeing me I hope he loses his liscense never going to see him again

March 3rd, 2015
Dr,Arias is a great doctor...but some of his staff needs attitude ajustments.