A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erich Batra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erich Batra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Batra
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erich Batra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Batra graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Batra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erich Karamvir Batra MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Erich K. Batra practice?
- Dr. Erich Batra has 1 office location.
Dr. Erich Batra practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Palmyra, PA.
See Palmyra Internists and Palmyra Pediatricians.