Dr. Erich Bosch Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Erich Bosch?

Posted on July 6th, 2012

Dr. Bosch was not chatty but when he explained my condition to me he was thorough, answered my questions, and gave me a comprehensive physical exam. I was not there looking for a pal. I wanted his expertise and he gave it to me concisely and cogently.

Instructor

Posted on February 10th, 2012

Rude man

Stay in the back office

Posted on July 6th, 2010

This doctor may have excellent credentials, but he should stay in the lab doing experiments and not see patients. Of all the Mayo doctors I have seen in the past three years, he is the most uncordial. I was kept waiting to see him for one hour; no one apologized. His demeanor was brusk and rude. He made faces at me when I answered his questions, and at my mother when she asked a question. His examination was thorough. If I had a choice I would never see this doctor again.

Posted on January 12th, 2010

Alittle hard to read at first but then very understanding and wanting best for me and my condition.

Posted on June 6th, 2009

I saw Dr. Bosch at the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale. He had an arrogant and condescending presence about him. After his initial examination of me, he stated that he thought I had a degenerative disease of central motor neurons. He then left the room without any opportunity for questions. I was stunned, and for three days I contemplated my demise. I saw him for a follow-up appointment three days later, and he told me that three days ago he thought I had Lou Gehrig's disease. He said that the pulmonary test and the electromyeogram I had were not indicative of motor neuron disease.I have not and will not return to him.

Posted on March 1st, 2017