inactive

Erich W Bruhn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 6th, 2016
Spends a lot of time with you
Spent an amazing amount of time with me and my family going over my problem (cancer) and surgery to treat it. Thigs happened just as he said they would.

August 9th, 2014
Excellent, A Surgeon and a Gentleman
I was fortunate, I encountered Dr. Bruhn by chance. I had an emergency, went to The Winchester Medical Center emergency room via ambulance. South End, great great folks. Very scary and embarrassing. I had an incarcerated hernia. Dr. Bruhn was the trauma surgeon on call. I do not have the words to convey how terrific he is. First off, he did a great job with the surgery, which did prove a bit more complicated than at first glance. Three weeks later, I feel better than I have in several years! Second point, I was very scared. When Dr. Bruhn learned, through a nurse, that I was a bit intimidated by him, he came right back and spoke with me, and with my husband. A surgeon and a gentleman he is!

March 25th, 2014
This doctor saved my life. He fixed a fistula from my intestine to my vagina with the lapscope and I was home in 3 days. I could't live a normal life before that. He is very serious, but I heard him on the phone giving someone a hard time when I didn't get a treatment I requested...and he made them come back in to the hospital to do it late on a Friday. On the patient's side.

September 6th, 2013
I was surprised by the other review I read here. My experience with him was the exact opposite. I had cancer and he was the first one who told me all about it and explained how it would be treated. He took a ton of time and we even talked all the way through his lunch! I felt much better when I left, feeling like there was aplan and something I could do to get better.

April 10th, 2013
I cannot even give this doctor a 1 star out of 5. As an RN and someone in Medical Administration, I have dealt with many, many physicians and have never in my career been exposed to someone like him. As a patient who was referred to him by a trusted physician, I am very disappointed in my visit. I will not go into my medical condition but as a patient in need and feeling very hopeful prior to my visit, I left feeling like a worthless human being and an idiot that I had wasted his time.