A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erich Gaertner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erich Gaertner is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erich Gaertner, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaertner graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Gaertner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Desoto Memorial Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erich M Gaertner MD is a male Dermapathologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Erich M. Gaertner practice?
- Dr. Erich Gaertner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Erich Gaertner practices Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Rome, GA and Cedartown, GA.
See Sarasota Pathologists.