Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erich Grethel
Dr. Erich Grethel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Grethel is affiliated with Seton Edgar B. Davis, St. David's Georgetown Hospital and Brackenridge Hospital. Dr. Grethel has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Erich Grethel has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
Dr. Erich Grethel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.
Dr. Patrick Combs
Head and Neck Surgery, Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Austin, TX 0.01 mi14
Dr. Danielle Sweeney
Urology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Surgery
Austin, TX 0.01 mi15
Dr. Ryan Murdock
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Austin, TX 0.01 mi10