Dr. Erich Hornbach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erich Hornbach?

September 23rd, 2015

Excellent doctor, good surgical outcome

Dr. Hornbach did carpal release surgery on my right wrist. In so doing, he removed a now-unnecessary metal splint that had been inserted by another doctor following a bad break. Also, he dealt with a structural anomaly in the wrist area that left him with very little room to maneuver. The surgery was successful and I'm impressed with Dr. Hornbach's expertise in dealing with the unexpected.

July 2nd, 2015

Most personable surgeon we have ever met.And extremely capable!

June 12th, 2015

Lousy Staff

Incompetent staff. I called to make an appt. for a 2nd opinion. I was asked for records to be sent over from another office. I got that set in motion. Then I received a phone message from his nurse or assistant saying she needed more information. I called back and asked what information? She checked and said, "He's not taking new patients." This is either incompetence or dishonesty or maybe some of both. If he's not taking new patients, why did she call asking for "more information"? And if he's not taking new patients, why wasn't I told that from the get-go? Very unprofessional, even shoddy office management.

August 26th, 2014

Dr. Hornbach is amazing and he approaches each patient with such care. I appreciate that he is the same with everyone.

January 16th, 2014

Rating of Dr Hornback

I have had four surgerys done by Dr Hornbach. None of these surgerys were related to one/another. He is a compashinate Dr. with world class Skills. In the days where no one cares and the money is all-important he does not fit in. He ALWAYS puts his patient first. Although he was booked full for this week he said come on in. If I need any help concerning the health of my hands he is my choice. Thank you Dr Hornbach for all your help.

January 10th, 2014

Highest recommendation. Have absolute trust in Dr. Hornbach. Excellent surgeon and diagnostician. Highly professional. Excellent and caring staff.

November 4th, 2012

-Doctor wanted maximized visits which costed me more money. -Bedside manor is horrendous.-Walked out of the hospital because he was upset with the questions my father was asking. I had already been there for 3 hours and I was hooked up to an IV.-Never received an apology via phone or letter and Erich Hornbach refused to see me at his office. I strongly reccomend the use of a different hand Surgeon. Dr. Trluck out of Okemos was great. I went under surgery a week later and I am fine to this day.

December 20th, 2010

Dr Erich Hornbach is # 1

I put off surgery for Carpal Tunnel for years. When I decided to have the surgery Dr Hornbach performed it. I found him personal, professional, perfectist, right to the point. I would recommend Dr Hornbach to anyone having this surgery. He is very trustworthy.Thanks Dr Hornbach

May 27th, 2010

Erich E Hornbach, MD Orthopaedic Surgeon

He has done surgery on my left and right hand. Each surgery was very successful. He and his staff were professional, friendly and caring. If there were six stars they would get them.

September 18th, 2017