A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erich Lang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lang
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Lang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erich Lang, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 37 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Fallopian Tube Diseases
- Female Infertility
- Interventional Radiography
- Interventional Radiology
- Intestinal Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lang graduated from Universitat Wien. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Lang has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erich Karl Lang MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Erich K. Lang practice?
- Dr. Erich Lang has 8 office locations.
Dr. Erich Lang practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Kenner, LA and Brooklyn, NY.
See Baltimore Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Baltimore Radiologists.