A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Erich Lang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erich Lang, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 36 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Fallopian Tube Diseases
- Female Infertility
- Interventional Radiography
- Interventional Radiology
- Intestinal Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lang graduated from Universitat Wien. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Lang has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans