A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erich Lang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erich Lang, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 37 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Fallopian Tube Diseases
- Female Infertility
- Interventional Radiography
- Interventional Radiology
- Intestinal Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lang graduated from Universitat Wien. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Lang has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erich Karl Lang MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Erich K. Lang practice?
- Dr. Erich Lang has 8 office locations.
Dr. Erich Lang practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Kenner, LA and Brooklyn, NY.
See Baltimore Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Baltimore Radiologists.