A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erich Mertensmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erich Mertensmeyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Mertensmeyer graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mertensmeyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Lake Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erich Mertensmeyer DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Erich Mertensmeyer practice?
- Dr. Erich Mertensmeyer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Erich Mertensmeyer practices Otolaryngology near Lebanon, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO and Osage Beach, MO.
See Lebanon Otolaryngologists.