A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erich Quidzinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erich Quidzinski, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quidzinski graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Quidzinski has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erich J Quidzinski DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erich J. Quidzinski practice?
- Dr. Erich Quidzinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Erich Quidzinski practices Family Medicine near Green Bay, WI.
See Green Bay Family Physicians.