A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erich Quidzinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erich Quidzinski is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quidzinski
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quidzinski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erich Quidzinski, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quidzinski graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Quidzinski has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erich J Quidzinski DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erich J. Quidzinski practice?
- Dr. Erich Quidzinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Erich Quidzinski practices Family Medicine near Green Bay, WI.
See Green Bay Primary Care Doctors.