A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erich Ryll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryll graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erich Ryll MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Erich Ryll practice?
- Dr. Erich Ryll has 1 office location.
Dr. Erich Ryll practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Carmichael, CA.
See Carmichael Internists and Carmichael Infectious Disease Doctors.