A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erich Schoen-Kiewert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erich Schoen-Kiewert is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoen-Kiewert
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Schoen-Kiewert Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoen-Kiewert graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Schoen-Kiewert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erich S Schoen-Kiewert MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erich S. Schoen-Kiewert practice?
- Dr. Erich Schoen-Kiewert has 1 office location.
Dr. Erich Schoen-Kiewert practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Emergency Physicians and El Paso Family Physicians.