A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erich Sperker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sperker
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sperker Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sperker graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Sperker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Manchester
- White County Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erich Rudolf Sperker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erich R. Sperker practice?
- Dr. Erich Sperker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erich Sperker practices Family Medicine near Manchester, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Crossville, TN.
See Manchester Primary Care Doctors.