A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erich Sturgis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erich Sturgis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erich Sturgis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sturgis graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sturgis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Ut-M.D.Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erich Madison Sturgis MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Erich M. Sturgis practice?
- Dr. Erich Sturgis has 1 office location.
Dr. Erich Sturgis practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.