A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erich Sturgis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erich Sturgis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sturgis
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sturgis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erich Sturgis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sturgis graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sturgis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Ut-M.D.Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erich Madison Sturgis MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Erich M. Sturgis practice?
- Dr. Erich Sturgis has 1 office location.
Dr. Erich Sturgis practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.